pandit deendayal upadhyay awas yojana
The scheme is implemented with the joint efforts of the Government of India and Gujarat, the full details of which are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for this Scheme :
- Rural area annual income limit of the 1,20,000 /-
- Urban area income limit of the 1,50,000 /-
- Own land should have a plot of land in Rural & Urban both.
- B.P.L is given first priority in this scheme.
Details in Gujarati :
- In urban housing scheme, Rs. 1,20,000 /-
List of required Documents :
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Election card
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of residence (Like electricity bill, license, rental, copy of election card)
- Passbook / Cancellation Check
- Land Ownership Support Document / Assessment Form / Right Letter
- The land on which the building is to be built is signed with Talati Cum Mantri a copy of the map showing the area of the land.
- Certificate of grant of Gram Panchayat Talati Cum Mantri for grant of building assistance to the applicant
- Leave letter for building construction
- BPL certificate
- Death certificate of husband (compulsory if widow)
- A certified copy of the allotment letter for allotment order, if any land / Completed house is found under a poverty housing scheme.
Yojana information download in Gujarati click here
pandit deendayal upadhyay awas yojana online form gujarat pdf Download in next process of it are follow up link.
pandit deendayal upadhyay awas yojana form